Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Weekend Experience

We had a great weekend, Saturday was spent doing some things around the house and painting the outside of the church. Sunday we had two great services. After church Sunday night I saw some old people dancing in the streets. This was probably the funniest thing I have seen since I have been here. I cannot imagine my grandparents out there doing that. Monday was spent traveling. Saw a inquisition museum with all the various forms of torture. It hurts jsut thinking about it. I was excited to hear about the 204 in Sunday School at White Oak Hill. It was good for Timothy's first time at it. Now he will always be able to look back at a success. If the next one don't go so well, he wil be able to go on because of this. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment